“Beyond The Boneyard:
pBone w/ Electronic Effects”
Sat June 29 @ 10am
Trade Center #103
• Live Solo Performance on an exciting new pBone product, previously unseen!
• Simple Steps for Using Beginner to Advanced Audio Effects with pBone using iPhone/iPad Apps
• DJ Remix of Originals & Covers via Ableton Live Looping
• TheGigEasy Complete Music Solutions for iPad
• Audience Participation - Bring Your Small Bore Mouthpiece!
Visit Darren at TheGigEasy Booth to learn more about this new technology!
International Trombone Festival 2013
“Beyond The Boneyard”
CD Release Performance Event
$25 General Admission
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
"A MUST see! This is truly a unique live performance innovation
and cutting-edge multimedia event."
"Like nothing you've ever seen or heard before. A stunning audio visual experience 30 years in the making!"
Ticket Price Includes:
• Event Program
• Commemorative Gift Bag
• Autographed Hard Copy of the New CD!
8:30pm Free Giveaway Drawing
8:45pm Reception / Meet & Greet with DJ DKO
Live Solo Performance & DJ Remix of Originals & Covers
• Ableton Live Looping
• Electric Trombone • Virtual Synths
• Vocoder • iPad Instruments & Controller
• Original Photography & Video
• Real-Time Visualizations on the Planetarium Dome
Free Giveaway Drawing!
All Tickets are Automatically Entered to Win:
• Mic Stand Side Mount for iPad 2&3 by TheGigEasy ($89)
• Exclusive T-Shirt by TheGigEasy ($20)
• DKO CD "Electric Quartet" ($12.97)
• DKO CD "In The Now" ($12.97)
• DKO CD "Quench!" ($12.97)
• DKO CD "DKO" ($12.97)
You will be emailed a PDF of your ticket within minutes after purchase.
Print and Bring the Ticket to the WEST Entrance for Admission!
A physical ticket is required for event admission,
eligibility for the free drawing, and claiming your gift bag after the show.
This is a Special Event
Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at Gates Planetarium
Located Inside the Denver Museum of Nature & Science
2001 Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO 80205
No Tickets will be sold at the museum OR at the door!
Tickets Available ONLINE ONLY!
Limited Seating • One Show Only
For more info please call 303.478.5302
As some of you know, I am the co-founder of “TheGigEasy” with my good friend and colleague Brian Monroney. We provide complete music solutions for iPad and started the company in 2010 in order to help transform the way musicians work and play. I’ve done many music technology clinics at schools regarding my electric trombone setup, and now with my transition to the new Lemur App on the iPad, I am now integrating both of my businesses into a new performance masterclass around the country with Brian. Please contact either of us to schedule this innovative and informative workshop at your school or venue!
TheGigEasy iPad Performance Workshop
“Complete Music Solutions for iPad”
60-90 min clinic involving a Performance and Demo/Q&A to showcase "Complete Music Solutions for iPad":
• PDF Music Reader: "TheGigEasy", "OnSong", "unrealBook", "ForScore" “Music Notes” “TelePrompt+”
• Controller: "Lemur" and "TouchAble" Apps....controllers of Ableton Live, Spectrasonics Omnisphere, Propellerhead Reason, Prosoniq Orange Vocoder
• Sound Source/EFX Processor: Agile Partners "AmpKit", “AniMoog”, NI “iMachine”
• Misc Apps - Tuner, Metronome, V-Control Pro, DP Remote, AC7 Pro, Scorch, GarageBand
• TheGigEasy Mounting Solutions: Mic Stand, Side Mount Ext Arm, Other Mounts
• AirTurn Bluetooth Pedalboard: Wireless Hands Free Page Turner
• Live Performance and Demo
• Hands-On Session with 4 iPads running various apps
• Product for Sale Onsite: Mounts / AirTurn / CDs
Recent radio interview with DJ DKO (aka Darren Kramer) by Jerry Bell of KOA radio in Denver.
CLICK LINK TO LISTEN
DJ DKO - KOA Radio Interview
Yes! The song is called “Lemur Femur” and is a single scheduled for release in April, but I’m happily adding the video to the website today. Enjoy!
Incidentally, in coming weeks I will be uploading a few more videos that feature the JazzMutant Lemur hardware multitouch controller as I used in this video. I relied on this magical device heavily from 2009-2011 to control Ableton Live on my MacBook Pro. However, due to the popularity, versatility, size and affordable cost of the Apple iPad, JazzMutant went out of business on Dec 31, 2010. A sad day indeed as this company and its touchscreen technology were clearly years ahead of their time, as the Lemur was quickly adopted by innovative electronic musicians around the world, most notably Bjork. Thankfully, several of the incredible developers have converted the technology into the amazing “Lemur App” which launched on the App Store Dec 7, 2012 for a remarkably low price of $50! ($25 for hardware owners). All my hardware templates were easily imported, and all objects, devices, manual and Lemur Daemon function exactly as before...all on the tiny 6”x9” razor thin iPad2!
Thank you JazzMutant for your innovation and a special thank you to all the software developers who made this new app available...and affordable...for all!
My New Compact Setup (Using the iPad on a Crane Stand with TheGigEasy iPad Mount)